“When we have a deep understanding of people and the systems they operate in, solutions to our most pressing challenges are revealed, and we are inspired to stay on the path of growth.” —Shannon K. Schultz
Shannon K. Schultz, ORSCC, PCC
Shannon Schultz has coached executive sponsors and their organizational change teams since 1999. Prior to starting her firm, Shannon’s corporate experience included product development and internal consulting at Delta Air Lines, where she led client-consultant teams driving enterprise-wide initiatives through airport operations, technical operations, call center operations, and business systems.
In 2003, Shannon launched Schultz Consulting Group to support leaders driving large-scale organizational change. Since then, she has consulted and coached clients across industries and functions.
Clients have included: Auto Trader Group, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Cox Media Group, Furniture Brands International, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, Honda Motor North America, JetBlue Airways, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Michelin North America, Rolls-Royce Canada, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and VF Corporation.
Shannon had the privilege of teaching leadership seminars in the University of Georgia’s Executive MBA Program for several years while serving on and leading its coaching team. She is currently part of the coaching team for the Executive MBA Program at the University of Notre Dame. She is also an adjunct faculty member for CRR Global, a US-based institute for advanced training in coaching organization and relationship systems.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Organization and Relationship Systems Certified Coach (ORSCC) – CRR Global, Inc.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) — International Coach Federation
- The Leadership Circle™ assessments and curriculum – The Leadership Circle
- Team Diagnostic™ assessments – Team Coaching International
- The Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music, Creativity & Wellness – Mid-Atlantic Training Institute
- Mandala Assessment Research Instrument (MARI) – Mari Creative Resources
- Certified Body Ecologist (CBE) – The Body Ecology Diet
- MBA — University of Georgia
- BA in Journalism — University of North Carolina
Shannon enjoys living in Atlanta with her husband. She loves exploring new places and interests, and consistently finds inspiration in tennis, yoga and great music.